NFPA Tie-Rod Cylinder
Interchangeable NFPA Series
- Aluminum Construction.
- Flush mount standard (gives the option to the distributor to reduce stock).
- Cushion standard (no adders).
- 9 bore sizes 1½ to 10" and others.
- Stock strokes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12") for 1½ to 5" bore.
- Strokes available to any practical length.
- 18 standard mounting styles (Nitrotec Clevis Mount).
- Oversize and Double Oversize Rod.
- 250 PSI.
- NitroCarburizing treatment on rod (20 times better than chrome) (up to 65 Rc).
- 4 rod end options.
- Piston design with wear ring to protect the cylinder tube against small side load.
- Extra impact noise reduction.
- Stainless steel head, cap, rod & tie rods available as an option with SS tubing for food industries or chemical environment. (MIN QTY)
- Real competitive pricing. (The best price on the market)
- And we do custom cylinders for OEM. Large Rod Diameter 3"-4", Ajustable Stroke, S.S. Needle Valve Ajustment, Delrin Gland, etc.
- Also available:
- Non rotating external & internal
- Air/oil tanks
- Rod Lock
Contact Universal Power Conversion Today for Pneumatic Cylinders and moreContact UPC for more information about our Pneumatic Cylinders.
Narrow Your Results By: