Pneumatic Flow Control Valves
Browse the categories below to select and request a quote on the Flow Control Valves you need or contact UPC to learn more.
Right-Angle and In-Line Pneumatic Flow Control ValvesFlow controls are a critical component of your pneumatic circuit. You need high-quality valves designed to control airflow both effectively and reliably. Our inventory includes in-line and right-angle flow control valves in a range of styles and port diameters to meet your needs. Choose a category to learn more about the products and manufacturers:
- Right Angle Flow Control Valves: These pneumatic flow control valves feature a right-angle design. Choose from a knob or slotted adjustment, in or out meter, and tube fittings up to 14mm OD. Materials include aluminum, composite, nickel brass, or stainless steel.
- In-Line Flow Control Valves: An economical solution, these valves feature a knob adjustment and port sizes up to 1 NPT. Aluminum or brass body.
- In-Line Flow Control Tube x Tube: These in-line flow control valves feature a knob adjustment. Nickel-plated brass or composite body with tube sizes up to 12mm OD.
- Right Angle Flow Control Valve Female x Male Thread: Options include slotted or knob adjustment, in or out meter, and an aluminum or nickel-plated brass body.
- In-Line Flow Control Tube x M Thread: These in-line flow control valves feature a knob style adjustment and nickel-plated brass body. 1/4” or 1/8” tube OD.
We Have the Right Pneumatic Flow Control Valves for Your ApplicationUniversal Power Conversion stocks an extensive inventory of right angle and in-line flow control valves to accommodate your application and operating environment. Browse the product categories above to find your solution or contact us to discuss your system requirements.
Narrow Your Results By: