Pneumatic Flow Control Valves
Browse the categories below to select and request a quote on the Flow Control Valves you need or contact UPC to learn more.
Right-Angle and In-Line Pneumatic Flow Control ValvesFlow controls are a critical component of your pneumatic circuit. You need high-quality valves designed to control airflow both effectively and reliably. Our inventory includes in-line and right-angle flow control valves in a range of styles and port diameters to meet your needs. Choose a category to learn more about the products and manufacturers:
- Right Angle Flow Control Valves: These pneumatic flow control valves feature a right-angle design. Choose from a knob or slotted adjustment, in or out meter, and tube fittings up to 14mm OD. Materials include aluminum, composite, nickel brass, or stainless steel.
- In-Line Flow Control Valves: An economical solution, these valves feature a knob adjustment and port sizes up to 1 NPT. Aluminum or brass body.
- In-Line Flow Control Tube x Tube: These in-line flow control valves feature a knob adjustment. Nickel-plated brass or composite body with tube sizes up to 12mm OD.
- Right Angle Flow Control Valve Female x Male Thread: Options include slotted or knob adjustment, in or out meter, and an aluminum or nickel-plated brass body.
- In-Line Flow Control Tube x M Thread: These in-line flow control valves feature a knob style adjustment and nickel-plated brass body. 1/4” or 1/8” tube OD.