HFC Series, Compact air grippers are pneumatic components used for material handling and assembly in automated applications.
- Cuniform block is adopted in the interior of the gripper to afford larger gripper force
- The bumper is adopted in front of piston, which can reduce the noise of metal bump.
- A positioning hole is attached to the bottom of the body, which can improve the precision and the consistency of repeated dismounting and positioning.
- Precision repeating snatch which adopted roboticized equipment
- Kinds of series and style for you to choose which snatch multiform workpiece.
- HFCQ Series is Parallel open/Close hollow style.
- Bore Size from 16 to 63 mm
- Finger Type options: Two, Four or Three Grippers
- Operating Pressure: 22- 100 PSI
- Temperature: -10 – 60 deg C
- Repeatability: +/- 0.01mm
- Recommended Sensor Switches: CMSH / DMSH(S)
Narrow Your Results By: