Vacuum switches interface from pressure signals to electrical control circuits and from vacuum signals to electrical systems. The switch operation is based on the actuation of a precision snap-acting switch acting against a diaphragm and provides a positive and reliable response. The extremely short stroke and small volume also permits a fast response for precise pressure and vacuum sensing.
Universal Power Conversion carries a variety of Air Logic miniature precision snap-acting switches including:
- Miniature Vacuum Switches
- Subminiature Vacuum Switches
- Low Differential Vacuum Switches
- Solid State Vacuum Switches
- Vacuum Piloted 3-Way Valves