Extruded Thrusters are rugged, guided actuator with a cylinder integral to the thruster block. The sleek body incorporates a groove for switch mounting for a clean, space-efficient package. The thrusters can be mounted with screws from the top, bottom, or base or by using T-slots on the bottom.
- Bore sizes: 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, and 63mm.
- Available in strokes from 10mm to 250mm depending on the bore size.
- The thruster is available with a bronze bushing or a linear ball bushing.
- All thrusters come with magnets.
- Thrusters are double acting.
Contact Universal Power Conversion Today for Pneumatic Cylinders and moreContact UPC for more information about our Pneumatic Cylinders.
Narrow Your Results By: