Pressure & Vacuum Switches
Pressure and vacuum switches interface from pressure signals to electrical control circuits and from vacuum signals to electrical systems. The switch operation is based on the actuation of a precision snap-acting switch acting against a diaphragm and provides a positive and reliable response. The extremely short stroke and small volume also permits a fast response for precise pressure and vacuum sensing.
Universal Power Conversion carries a variety of Air Logic miniature precision snap-acting switches including:
- Miniature Pressure & Vacuum Switches
- Subminiature Pressure & Vacuum Switches
- Low Differential Pressure & Vacuum Switches
- Solid State Pressure & Vacuum Switches
- Pressure & Vacuum Piloted 3-Way Valves
Request a quote for the pressure switches today or contact our representatives to learn more about our vast offering of other pneumatic components and accessories.
Narrow Your Results By: