HFD Series, Compact air grippers are pneumatic components used for material handling and assembly in automated applications.
- The double-track design increases the load span and the bending moment (Mr).
- Double piston drive, double output, for greater clamping force.
- The bottom of the body is provided with a positioning hole which can improve the precision and the consistency of repeated dismounting and positioning.
- The jaw rails are made of stainless steel for high rigidity and corrosion resistance.
- Can be fixed in four directions and has a high degree of freedom.
- The overall height is reduced by about 50% compared to the parallel jaw product of the same clamping force, effectively reducing the device space and sloshing moment.
- Bore Size from 8 to 25 mm
- Stroke from 8 to 80 mm depending on bore size
- Operating Pressure: 22- 100 PSI
- Temperature: -20 – 70 deg C
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05mm
Narrow Your Results By: