AirTAC International Group is a well-known supplier/manufacturer of pneumatic components in the world market, established in Taiwan in 1988. AirTAC is specialized in producing actuators, control components, air preparation products, and accessories, which are widely used in the automotive, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, electronics, environmental protection, lighting and textile, ceramics, medical equipment, food and packaging automatic industrial fields.
- The R&D Center of AirTAC International Group is located in Ningbo, with a building area of 10,527 square meters.
- China Mainland Sales Headquarters, AirTAC (China) Co., Ltd, is located in Ningbo, Zhejiang with a building area 30,000 square meters.
- European Sales Headquarters, ATC (Italia) S.R.L is located in Milan, Italy.
- Southeast Asian Sales Headquarters, AIRTAC INTERANTIONAL (Singapore) PTE. LTD. Is located in Singapore.
- AirTAC Industrial (Malaysia) SDN. BHD. Is located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- AirTAC Co., Ltd is located in Higashi Osaka-Shi, Osaka, Japan.
- AirTAC Industrial Co., Ltd is located in Bangplee, Samut Prakan, Thailand.
- AirTAC USA Corporation is located in Houston, USA.
- AirTAC owns three large production bases; Ningbo, Zhejiang Base, Foshan, Guangdong Base, and Tainan, Taiwan Base respectively.
- Ningbo AirTAC Automatic Industrial Co., Ltd (No.1 Factory) owns 230,000 square meter building area with 23 factories.
- Ningbo AirTAC Automatic Industrial Co., Ltd (No.2 Factory) owns 180,000 square meter building area with 16 factories being put into operation.
- AirTAC Guangdong owns 45,000 square meter building area with 3 factories.
- AirTAC Tainan owns 180,000 square meter building area with 7 factories.
- Two regional logistic centers in Kunshan, Jiangsu and Huizhou, Guangdong.
- Logistic center of Jiangsu owns building area of 20,000 square meters.
- Logistic center of Guangdong owns building are of 40,000 square meters.
Narrow Your Results By:
Click to Narrow Your Results