AirTAC Pneumatic Rotary Actuators
Rotary actuators are pneumatic components that produce linear motion in a pneumatic system. Universal Power Conversion carries rotary actuators from AirTAC that feature double rack and pinion action and either a bolt adjustment or shock absorber end stop. These actuators are durable, innovative and are available as mini-sized, middle-sized and large-sized rotary cylinders depending on your application requirements.
Universal Power Conversion is an authorized distributor offering an extensive collection of pneumatic components for automated applications. Find your ideal solution online, request a quote or contact us with your application questions.
Narrow Your Results By:
Pneumatic Rotary Actuator SpecificationsWhile AirTAC rotary actuators share a number of operational advantages and benefits, there are some features to consider prior to choosing your specific rotary actuator, such as pressure range, port size and more. Some general specifications to consider can be found below or by contacting a UPC expert.
Bolt Adjustment Rotary Actuators
- Pressure range of 15 to 145 PSI
- Repeatable precision of 0.2”
- Rubber bumper
Shock Absorber Rotary Actuators
- Pressure range of 15 to 87 PSI
- Repeatable precision of 0.05”
- Shock absorber
AirTAC Rotary Actuator Advantages
- Higher Manufacturing Precision-The working platform features innovative manufacturing that provides easy, precise orientation. The center of the working platform features a through hole for easy installation.
- Double Cylinder Structure-Enables double output to be achieved.
- Two Buffer Modes-Adjustment bolt buffer and internal shock absorber can be selected.
- Rack & Pinion Design-Allows for stable function.
- Simple to Install-Guide holes are located on both the side of the cylinder body and undersurface.
- Magnetic Switch Slots
Why Choose Universal Power Conversion, Inc.At Universal Power Conversion, we are proud to offer an extensive catalog covering components from over 25 industry leading brands and manufacturers. We offer exceptional customer service and technical assistance to ensure your systems and components perform optimally. Our comprehensive service offering allows us to provide fast turnaround and shipping on all in-stock items. We offer additional customization and assembly services upon request.
Universal Power Conversion is Minority Woman-Owned Small Business holding SBA 8(a) Business Development Program and NWBOC WOSB certifications for our success and dedication to quality.
Contact UPC For Rotary ActuatorsWhatever the application, we have the rotary actuator for your application. Request a quote for the rotary actuators that meet your requirements or contact us to discuss your application.
Narrow Your Results By:
Click to Narrow Your Results