PVC Reinforced Suction Hose
NEWFLEX reinforced suction hose is widely used throughout industry for both positive and negative pressure applications. Its advanced design allows the use of lightweight, corrosion-resistant PVC to replace bulkier and heavier ply-wrapped rubber hose. 'FH' and 'FHS' series are clear, allowing the user to have full visual contact with the flow of material inside. The Food Grade lines are made from FDA-approved ingredients suitable for food and beverage handling. The smooth interior is easily sterilized and cleaned. Both types have a vacuum rating of 28 in./Hg.
NEWFLEX series ‘VFH’ is produced from a clear FDA core with an industrial grade white helix, which is not exposed to the hose I.D. It can handle light-duty pressure discharge, gravity feed, and moderate vacuum applications.
VARDEX, with its steel wire reinforcement coil, is specially suited for applications where resistance to kinking is of primary importance. A proprietary construction technique employed during the manufacture of VARDEX permits full vacuum capabilities (29.9 in./Hg.) for all sizes without hose collapse. Constructed of corrosion-resistant PVC, VARDEX can be used to transport various chemicals in areas with tight turns and sharp bends. Its bend radius is approximately four times the I.D.
Advantages of NEWFLEX 100% PVC construction
- Spiral reinforcement made from rigid PVC to resist impact, crushing, and kinking
- Lighter than ply-wrapped rubber and other similar hoses
- Available in Food or Industrial Grades
- Food Grade made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA and 3A standards
- Smooth interior permits maximum flow and is easily sterilized and cleaned
Advantages of VARDEX
- Spiral steel wire reinforcement incorporated within the wall of flexible PVC tubing
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Kink and crush resistant
- Handles pressure and full vacuum (29.9 in./Hg.) applications
- Glass-like clarity with mirror-smooth surfaces provide outstanding visual flow characteristics
- Lightweight (compared to rubber hoses) yet tough and abrasion resistant