- Made from Class VI, FDA-sanctioned ingredients for use with food and beverage contact surfaces
- Natural translucent color for visual contact with the flow
- Remains flexible at temperatures from -29°F to 160°F
- Non-toxic; odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Remains pliable even after extended contact with alcohol
- Good weatherability properties — resists gases and moisture
- Low friction coefficient and good general chemical resistance
Beverage Distribution • Deionized Water Transfer • Food Processing • Laboratory • Medical Devices • Pharmaceutical Processing
PE-LINED EVA tubing meets Class VI requirements and is suitable for use in poultry and meat processing. PE-LINED EVA also meets or exceeds standards in National Formulary, Vol. 14 for containers for injectables (plastics).
For working temperatures up to 180°F and greater stress resistance, ask about irradiated PE- LINED EVA tubing.