Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Suction Hose
NEWFLEX series 'FH' and 'FHS' are clear, allowing the user to have full visual flow of material. The Food Grade lines are made from FDA-approved ingredients suitable for food and beverage handling. The smooth interior is easily sterilized and cleaned. Both types have a vacuum rating of 28 in./Hg.
NEWFLEX series 'VFH' is produced from a clear FDA liner with an industrial grade white helix, which is not exposed to the hose I.D. It can handle light-duty pressure discharge, gravity feed, and moderate vacuum applications.
- 100% PVC construction
- Spiral reinforcement made from rigid PVC to resist impact, crushing, and kinking
- Lighter than ply-wrapped rubber and other similar hoses
- Available in Food and Industrial Grades
- Food Grade made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA and 3A standards
- Smooth interior produces low friction loss permitting maximum flow
FH & FHS VFH
Hardness, Shore A +/- 5 65 70
Tensile Strength, psi 1900 2000
Elongation at Break, % 440 420
Brittle Temperature, Deg F -45 Deg F -42 Deg F
Max. Operating Temperature 150 F 140 F