Static Dissipative Tubing
Static Dissipative Polyurethane tubing is made from an ether-based polyurethane that is specially formulated to help control ESD. It should always be used in low humidity environments or when tubing is going to be near circuit boards.
Features Static Dissipative Tubing
- Dissipates electrostatic charges with no chemical additives.
- Contains no conductive fillers and no particle emission.
- Dissipative values are permanent and cannot be washed away.
- Non-contaminating and non-outgassing.
- Non-corrosive to electronic leads and components.
Barb fittings are the suggested fittings to use with the static dissipative polyurethane tubing.