Weld Spatter Tubing
Weld Spatter Resistant Tubing is made by taking blue Polyurethane 95A tubing and jacketing it with a specially formulated weld spatter resistant cover. The result is a jacked tube that resists incidental weld spatter contact. The outer cover base resin meets UL94V0 requirements and offers strong insulating properties. It also resists oils, greases, acids, bases, aqueous solutions, ozone, heat-aging and ultraviolet light. The cover is approximately .030” thick and does not adhere to the inner tube, allowing the jacket to be easily skived back for fitting connection with conventional compression or push-in fitting.
Features Weld Spatter Tubing
- Protects tube from incidental weld spatter contact
- Flexible with an excellent bend radius
- Resistant to kink damage.
- Broad range of chemical resistance.
- Can be formed into retractable coils.
Uses Weld Spatter Tubing
- Ideal for use on machine tools, pneumatic plumbing systems, water and air lines on automatic or spot welders.
- Push-in and compression fittings are the suggested fittings to use.