Weld Spatter Tubing
Spatter Guard SRT is made from a 94V0 polyurethane resin that has been specifically formulated to resist against weld spatter without the need of an outer jacket. While this new tubing can be used in any application where you are currently using the jacketed version, it has a higher working pressure making it even better suited for industrial applications. This resin resists oils, greases, heat-aging, ultra-violet light, and is silicone and halogen free. Since this is a polyurethane, it is kink resistant, abrasion resistant, and it can also be bonded and formed into retractable coils. Spatter Guard SRT works with push to connect and compression fittings without the need for boots or skiving saving you time and money.
Features Weld Spatter Tubing
- Protects tube from incidental weld spatter contact
- No skiving necessary
- Resistant to kink damage.
- Broad range of chemical resistance.
- Can be formed into retractable coils.
Uses Weld Spatter Tubing
- Ideal for use on machine tools, pneumatic plumbing systems, water and air lines on automatic or spot welders.
- Push-in and compression fittings are the suggested fittings to use.
Contact Universal Power Conversion for Weld Spatter Tubing
Narrow Your Results By: