- Rugged Construction. Its tough frame stands up to grease, grime and hard production use.
- Intregral Side Guides. Save money on extra hardware with the Lite’s built-in product guidance capability.
- Ready to Run. The original Integrated Drive Lite includes an integral drive package — no tools or installation needed. A great solution for non-technical users and for experienced users looking for fast unit setup right out of the box. Just plug in and start running.
Lite Series Small Conveyor
Lite Series Highlights
Standard Model Specifications
- Frame: 2.50 inch high, hard-black-anodized aluminum
- Side Guides: 0.70 inch high integral side guides
- Slider Bed: 0.375 inch polished aluminum
- Pulleys: 1.25 inch dia. precision crowned aluminum
- Pulleys Bearings: Ball bearing, doubled-sealed for life
- Gearmotor: 1/30 to 1/8 HP, 115/60/1 VAC. End drive, Side mount
- Controls: Fixed speed power switch, motor overload fuse, power on LED indicator and . power cord & plug housed in junction box mounted to the side frame.
- Load Capacity: The Lite series maximum load carrying capacity is 150 lb. Drive speed has an inverse effect on load capacity. To determine load carrying capacity at a specific speed, use the gearmotor selection chart.
The Mini-Mover Lite Series small conveyor family is our most popular and economical design with thousands of units in service. This small, sturdy conveyor offers a 2.5″ high, rugged-duty, hard-black-anodized aluminum frame. The Lite Series comes with standard 0.60″ above-belt side fences. Standard models include integral direct-drive, side mount gearmotors, although the Lite design readily adapts to various under- and over- drive mount positions – or conveyor module only (without gearmotor), should the user wish to further customize or integrate the Lite small conveyor with existing equipment.
While all Mini-Mover mini conveyor products are built to order, our standard Lite small conveyor sizes range from 2″ to 16″ in width, and 12″ to 144″ in length. The Lite Series is highly modular, designed to readily adapt to a wide variety of horizontal, cascaded, incline, decline and horizontal-to-incline applications.
More custom options such as modular extended lengths, special DC or wipedown motors, pneumatic drives, dual belt and other special-use configurations can be built cost-effectively and in the shortest lead time available in the industry.
More details on Lite Series accessories and options are contained in the Mini-Mover product catalog, which is available here on our website or can be mailed upon request.
For more information on our standard and custom Mini-Mover lightweight conveyors, please contact us.
Lite Series conveyors have a wide variety of flat and cleated belting options available. Unless otherwise specified, Lite conveyors ship with flat U1-Style all-purpose white belting as shown above. U1-style belting performs well for most applications. This website also lists our most popular flat and cleated alternatives to U1.
To verify the optimal belting solution for the end application, view our Belt Options page or consult with us. We have many additional belting and cleat options not included in this website.
Drive Package Selection
- Integrated Drive Lite Packages (standard) consists of gearmotor, controls and right-side mount. Left-side mount is available on request. Ready to run right out of the shipping carton.
- O/UM ( Over/Under Mount) Drive Packages (optional) consist of gearmotor, controls and hardware.Various overmount and undermount (O/UM) drive packages are available for the Lite Series.
- Motor Electrical & Control Options. The standard Lite drive package is 115/60/1 VAC with fixed-speed controls. Motors may also be supplied in other combinations such as 220/230 VAC, 1- or 3-phase, DC and/or brushless DC according to the user’s on-site equipment and electrical requirements. Variable-speed controls are also available.
Small Conveyor Accessories
Mini-Mover small conveyor offers a variety of Lite Series conveyor accessories that will suite your production needs. Our wide selection of small conveyor stands, mounting brackets, guide rails and more will let you fully customize your small conveyor configuration.
Contact Universal Power Conversion Today
UPC distributes Conveyor Systems and components that provide the durability and flexibility you for any application. Contact us for more information about our slection of aluminum extrusion materials and products. We can help you design the system you need.