Star 5 Hydraulic Cylinder
The Star 5 Hydraulic Cylinder is a heavy-duty device with industrial tie-rod construction. It features a nominal pressure of 1000 PSI, a standard bore size of 1.5" through 8", piston rod diameters of 5/8" through 5 1/2" and 17 standard mounting styles at various application ratings. Contact UPC today.
Medium Duty Dervices, Industrial Tie-Rod Construction
- Nominal pressure 1000 PSI
- Standard bore sized 1.5" through 8"
- Piston rod diameters 5/8" through 5 1/2"
- 17 standard mounting styles at various application ratings
- Available in any practical stroke lenght
- Cushions optional at either end or both ends of stroke
- Float check at cap end
- 3 standard rod end styles - specials available upon request
- Starnite (nitrocarburation) available on every steel part (20 times better than chrome) (up to 65 Rc).
Contact Universal Power Conversion Today for Hydraulic CylindersContact UPC for more information about our hydraulic cylinders.
Narrow Your Results By: